- Current Meter Valeport, Model 106
- Seafloor Sonar mite, Seafloor Systems, (for the sea floor mapping)
- Trimble Ranger 3, Handhead Computer, Trimble.
- Mini ROV Guardian, Subsea Tech, 2 arms, camera and projector
- Micron DST Sonar, Subsea Tech
- Inspection Viewer, Subsea Tech
- Server Andromeda: HP Alpha Server ES45
- Server: HP AlphaDS20, True 64
- Server: Dell Precision T7500
C1. Trading software
- MIKE0, ΜΙΚΕ 21 ST , ΜΙΚΕ 11, MIKE 21 NSW, ΜΙΚΕ 21-3, ΜΙΚΕ View, MIKE Marine WSWAT by DHI
- DYNASIM – Ship Maneuvering Simulator By Dynaflow Inc.
- DBSHIP, DPSEMI, TERMSIM II, WINDOS, by MARIN for the evaluation of the wind and current forces on ships and semi – submersibles, and the time – domain simulation of motion response of moored floating structures
C2. Home developed software
- CYLINDER-R: Solves the linearized diffraction – radiation problems of an arbitrarily shaped vertical axisymmetric body in the presence of regular surface waves. First – order exciting wave forces, hydrodynamic parameters, motions and mean – second order wave forces (3 DOF) are evaluated using momentum conservation principle.
- HAMVAB (Hydrodynamic Analysis of Multiple Vertical Axisymmetric Bodies): Solves the linearized diffraction-radiation problems for the interaction between waves and multiple vertical axisymmetric bodies of arbitrary shape that can be free-floating or moored. The first-order loads and motions and the mean drift-forces in 3 DOF (in the horizontal directions and the yaw motion) on each member of the multi – body arrangement and on the entire structure configuration are calculated in monochromatic and irregular seas.
- CON-CYLINDER: Solves the linearized body – wave interaction problem (diffraction – radiation) between independently moving concentric vertical cylinders and planar linear wave trains. Exciting wave forces to the first – order, hydrodynamic coefficients and first – order motions are evaluated in the frequency domain.
HA.SINK: Solves the linearized diffraction-radiation problems for the interaction between surface gravity waves and arbitrarily shaped large-volume single or multiple bodies through the distribution of pulsating sink-sources on their wetted surface (John’s source). The first-order loads and motions and the mean drift-forces in 6 DOF are evaluated in monochromatic and natural waves.
- HA.SI.S: Solves the linearized diffraction-radiation problems for the interaction between waves and arbitrarily shaped large-volume single or multiple bodies through the distribution of the 1/r source on the body’s wetted surface, the free – surface, the sea – bottom and on a vertical control cylinder surrounding the body. The velocity potential outside of the vertical control cylinder is approximated by its analytical representation. First-order loads and motions and the mean drift-forces in 3 DOF (using momentum conservation principle) are evaluated in monochromatic and irregular seas.
- FLOATSYS: Post – processing computer code for evaluation of the first- and mean-second order loads on semi-submersibles and arrangements of arbitrarily shaped interconnected moored structures using diffraction and Morison type loads. The motion response analysis is carried out in the frequency domain. Calculation of RAO’s of shear forces and forces at the interconnections.
- TIMESYS: Calculates the first- and mean- and slowly-varying loads on semi-submersibles and on interconnected moored floating bodies of small- or large-volume using both diffraction and Morison-Type loading. The equations of motions are solved in the time domain. Time histories of the body motions and of the tensions in the mooring lines can be calculated together with the forces at the connections, taken into account mooring induced damping on the floating structure.
- CYLINDER2: Solution of the sum- and difference diffraction problem to second – order on arbitrarily shaped vertical axisymmetric bodies. Second – order sum- and difference frequency exciting wave forces and moments are evaluated.
- WINDCURR: Evaluation of mean wind and current loads on ships and offshore structures.
- SLOSH: Evaluation of the eigenfrequencies and the dynamic loads on arbitrarily shaped vertical axisymmetric tanks due to sloshing of liquids.
- STATCABLE: Static analysis of multi-leg spread mooring system in the 3D space. The computer code calculates for given external forces on the moored structure, the final position of the lines, the maximum tensions, the suspended lines’ length, the linearized restoring coefficients, etc.
- FREQCABLE: Dynamic analysis of a single catenary mooring line consisting of chain, wire, synthetic materials or combination of them with submerged attached buoys. Dynamic tensions and motion components at the top of the line and at the buoys’ connections are calculated together with the linearized mooring-induced damping on the floating structure.
- TIMECABLE: 2D time-domain dynamic analysis of mooring lines with submerged attached buoys and combination of materials (chain, wire, synthetic mooring lines). Calculation of the total tension and the motion components along the line.
- DESCABLE: Design of multi-leg mooring systems with submerged attached buoys and combination of materials. Evaluation of the required length, diameter and weight per length for given external forces and water depth.
- XMOOR: Evaluation of the mean static equilibrium position of moored floating structures anchored through pre-tensioned synthetic lines and subjected to the action of mean loadings from waves, wind and currents. Evaluation of the lines’ elongations and maximum loads.
mobirise.com easy site builder